LINE 6 / HELIX - MULTI-EFFECTS GUITAR PROCESSOR FLOORBOARD SYSTEM:
The Line 6 Helix multi-effects floorboard processor reaches far beyond anything you've ever experienced. It can be a great addition to your rig, a streamlined controller for your existing system, or an incredible-sounding guitar interface for recording in the studio — it can even replace your entire effects setup! Equipped with Line 6's new HX modeling engine, Helix will let you hear brand-new models of modern and vintage amps, cabs, mics, and effects — all designed to sound and feel just like the originals. And your rig-integration options are limitless, with Helix's astoundingly comprehensive I/O and routing capabilities. Line 6 has long been at the forefront of the modeling revolution, and Helix is the professional guitar processor Line 6 was destined to create.
72 Amps, 37 Cabs, 16 Microphones, and 194 Effects
Powerful Dual-DSP HX Modeling
Large 6.2”, 800x480-Pixel LCD Screen
Capacitive Footswitches and Customizable Scribble Strips.
Touch to Edit, Hold to Assign, Press to Engage
Up to 3 Expression Pedals, CV/Expression Output, External Amp Switching, Midi
22.05 x 11.85 x 3.58 inches, 14.7 lbs
BOSE PA SYSTEMS: (“3” DIFFERENT OPTIONS FOR EVERY OCCASION)
OPTION #1: BOSE S1 PRO P.A. SYSTEM / For Audiences up to 250 (Onboard 3-channel mixer offers independent ToneMatch, reverb and EQ controls on two channels. It also features a high excursion woofer built right in.)
The S1 Pro is the ultimate all-in-one PA, floor monitor, practice amplifier and primary music system. Multiple positions, supported by Auto EQ, ensure that you always sound your best. And with a 3-channel mixer, reverb, Bluetooth® streaming and ToneMatch processing onboard, the S1 Pro is ready to be your go-anywhere PA. The S1 Pro multi-position PA system produces horizontal coverage that is comparable to that of L1 systems. Longer line arrays, such as those found in these systems, can project sound further with less drop-off of sound levels than the smaller array found in the S1 Pro.
OPTION #2: BOSE L1 COMPACT P.A. SYSTEM / For Audiences of 250-500 (Integrated bass speaker and amplifier, w/ built-in mixer, 4 inputs and 2 outputs)
With the L1 Compact system, you don't have to carry a separate amplifier, mixer or bass cabinet: They're already built in. The system's power stand includes an integrated bass speaker and amplifier, plus a built-in mixer providing a total of four inputs and two outputs. Channel 1 is a microphone input with a customized ToneMatch preset for a handheld dynamic microphone. The preset automatically optimizes a handheld microphone's tone when used with the L1 Compact system. Channel 2 accepts up to three inputs at once, including a guitar, keyboard or other instrument, DJ mixer, MP3 player, laptop or projector. It features a customized ToneMatch preset to optimize the sound of an acoustic guitar.Unlike the conventional 3-way systems used, the Bose L1 Compact loudspeaker is capable of “radiating” sound across the stage and throughout an audience of several hundred with little change in tone and level. On the other hand, conventional loudspeakers are very loud when you are right next to them and then rapidly diminish in level as you move away. However with the L1 Compact, because the sound energy is confined to an unusual wedge shape, the sound level diminishes much more slowly. This succeeds in achieving a more level and consistent sound over a wider area for everyone to enjoy during their total listening experience! The L1 Compact system: audio performance, simplified setup and one-trip portability. Only from Bose.
OPTION #3: BOSE “CYLINDRICAL RADIATOR” L1 / Audiences of 500+ People (Bose PSA System includes: (1) L-1 Power Stand & (2) B-1 Bass Modules)
Unlike the conventional 3-way systems used, the Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker is capable of “radiating” sound across the stage and throughout an audience of several hundred with little change in tone and level. On the other hand, conventional loudspeakers are very loud when you are right next to them and then rapidly diminish in level as you move away. However with the Cylindrical Radiator, because the sound energy is confined to an unusual wedge shape, the sound level diminishes much more slowly. This succeeds in achieving a more level and consistent sound over a wider area for everyone to enjoy during their total listening experience!
Benefits for an Audience:
· CREATES EXCITEMENT & EMOTION - The enhanced performance of the Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker helps to create the kind of excitement and emotion that is valued by music lovers more than anything else.
· YOUR ENTERTAINMENT IS ABLE TO HEAR WHAT YOUR AUDIENCE HEARS - For the very first time, the act you hire is able to hear what you & your audiences hears, and is therefore more unlikely to play at uncomfortable sound levels than other acts would.
· THE MUSIC IS NATURALLY DYNAMIC - The softest to the more intense passages can be heard and enjoyed.
· BETTER STAGE APPEARANCE - Due to its compact size, there is less clutter on stage and more room.
· SOUND REPRODUCTION UNLIKE BEFORE – Audiences report that the clarity and excitement that comes from hearing the accurate reproduction of sound from each instrument, is unlike anything they have heard before in an amplified performance.
Combining sophisticated sound with simple operation, the VE-2 Vocal Harmonist delivers a complete effects solution for all singers, particularly those that perform with guitar. This portable, battery-powered stompbox has everything you need to create polished, studio-quality sounds everywhere you sing, from concert stages and street performances to practicing and having fun at home.
The VE-2 magically creates beautiful harmonized vocals that follow your singing, with pitch that automatically tracks the chords played on a connected guitar, a preset key, or a combination of the two. Using one of these three operation modes, it's easy to create perfect real-time harmonies in any key, even if you have no experience with gear or music theory.
In addition to harmony, the VE-2 provides essential effects to enhance your voice, such as high-quality reverb/delay and an enhancer with real-time pitch correction. Also included is a USB audio function that allows you to connect to your computer and easily capture impressive VE-2 vocal sounds for music recordings, social media videos, and more.
- Real-time vocal harmonies and high-quality effects in an affordable, easy-to-operate pedal
- Auto Harmony function automatically detects chords played on a connected guitar and generates perfectly matching harmonies, even during mid-song key changes.
- Solo singers can create harmonies by manually setting the song key with a dedicated panel knob
- Hybrid mode creates harmonies based on both guitar chord input and the manual key setting, perfect for songs where the guitar part transitions between rhythm and lead playing
- 24 harmony types to choose from (12 one- and two-voice harmonies plus variations that provide even fuller sounds)
- Friendly user interface that's simple to use, even for vocalists not familiar with using effects
- Easily dial up reverb and delay effects with a single knob
- Enhance function controls dynamics and applies subtle pitch correction as you sing
- Three memories for storing favorite settings
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- XLR mic input with phantom power (phantom power is available even when running on batteries)
- USB audio function for capturing processed vocal sounds into your computer
The Chauvet GigBAR 2 adds to the original ultimate pack-and-go 4-in-1 light by including UV in its pars and strobes for increased color mixing and effects. GigBAR 2 includes a pair of LED Derby fixtures, LED pars, a laser, and 4 high-power, LED strobe lights all mounted on one bar.
4 individually adjustable and interchangeable heads to cover any room or stage. GigBAR 2 strobes allows creation exciting chase and slow-motion effects and the adjustable red and green laser scatters hundreds of bright dots and beams in all the right directions.
Phenomenal built in automated and sound-activated programs are on board that include all 4 effects to make one complete show and you can easily control the unit from the display, IRC, wireless foot switch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level. Master/slave multiple units under the control of a single IRC or wireless foot switch and save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units. GigBAR 2 is ready for every application!
- 4-in-1 light - Includes a pair of LED Derby fixtures, LED pars, a laser, and 4 high-power, LED strobe lights all mounted on one bar - Create chase and slow-motion effects - Scatter hundreds of bright dots and beams - Built in automated and sound-activated programs - Includes OnStage tripod Lighting Stand, wireless footswitch, IRC-6 wireless remote, power cord and carry bags.