LINE 6 / HELIX - MULTI-EFFECTS GUITAR PROCESSOR FLOORBOARD SYSTEM:
The Line 6 Helix multi-effects floorboard processor reaches far beyond anything you've ever experienced. It can be a great addition to your rig, a streamlined controller for your existing system, or an incredible-sounding guitar interface for recording in the studio — it can even replace your entire effects setup! Equipped with Line 6's new HX modeling engine, Helix will let you hear brand-new models of modern and vintage amps, cabs, mics, and effects — all designed to sound and feel just like the originals. And your rig-integration options are limitless, with Helix's astoundingly comprehensive I/O and routing capabilities. Line 6 has long been at the forefront of the modeling revolution, and Helix is the professional guitar processor Line 6 was destined to create.
72 Amps, 37 Cabs, 16 Microphones, and 194 Effects
Powerful Dual-DSP HX Modeling
Large 6.2”, 800x480-Pixel LCD Screen
Capacitive Footswitches and Customizable Scribble Strips.
Touch to Edit, Hold to Assign, Press to Engage
Up to 3 Expression Pedals, CV/Expression Output, External Amp Switching, Midi
22.05 x 11.85 x 3.58 inches, 14.7 lbs
BOSE PA SYSTEMS: (“3” DIFFERENT OPTIONS FOR EVERY OCCASION)
OPTION #1: BOSE S1 PRO P.A. SYSTEM / For Audiences up to 250 (Onboard 3-channel mixer offers independent ToneMatch, reverb and EQ controls on two channels. It also features a high excursion woofer built right in.)
The S1 Pro is the ultimate all-in-one PA, floor monitor, practice amplifier and primary music system. Multiple positions, supported by Auto EQ, ensure that you always sound your best. And with a 3-channel mixer, reverb, Bluetooth® streaming and ToneMatch processing onboard, the S1 Pro is ready to be your go-anywhere PA. The S1 Pro multi-position PA system produces horizontal coverage that is comparable to that of L1 systems. Longer line arrays, such as those found in these systems, can project sound further with less drop-off of sound levels than the smaller array found in the S1 Pro.
OPTION #2: BOSE L1 COMPACT P.A. SYSTEM / For Audiences of 250-500 (Integrated bass speaker and amplifier, w/ built-in mixer, 4 inputs and 2 outputs)
With the L1 Compact system, you don't have to carry a separate amplifier, mixer or bass cabinet: They're already built in. The system's power stand includes an integrated bass speaker and amplifier, plus a built-in mixer providing a total of four inputs and two outputs. Channel 1 is a microphone input with a customized ToneMatch preset for a handheld dynamic microphone. The preset automatically optimizes a handheld microphone's tone when used with the L1 Compact system. Channel 2 accepts up to three inputs at once, including a guitar, keyboard or other instrument, DJ mixer, MP3 player, laptop or projector. It features a customized ToneMatch preset to optimize the sound of an acoustic guitar.Unlike the conventional 3-way systems used, the Bose L1 Compact loudspeaker is capable of “radiating” sound across the stage and throughout an audience of several hundred with little change in tone and level. On the other hand, conventional loudspeakers are very loud when you are right next to them and then rapidly diminish in level as you move away. However with the L1 Compact, because the sound energy is confined to an unusual wedge shape, the sound level diminishes much more slowly. This succeeds in achieving a more level and consistent sound over a wider area for everyone to enjoy during their total listening experience! The L1 Compact system: audio performance, simplified setup and one-trip portability. Only from Bose.
OPTION #3: BOSE “CYLINDRICAL RADIATOR” L1 / Audiences of 500+ People (Bose PSA System includes: (1) L-1 Power Stand & (2) B-1 Bass Modules)
Unlike the conventional 3-way systems used, the Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker is capable of “radiating” sound across the stage and throughout an audience of several hundred with little change in tone and level. On the other hand, conventional loudspeakers are very loud when you are right next to them and then rapidly diminish in level as you move away. However with the Cylindrical Radiator, because the sound energy is confined to an unusual wedge shape, the sound level diminishes much more slowly. This succeeds in achieving a more level and consistent sound over a wider area for everyone to enjoy during their total listening experience!
Benefits for an Audience:
· CREATES EXCITEMENT & EMOTION - The enhanced performance of the Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker helps to create the kind of excitement and emotion that is valued by music lovers more than anything else.
· YOUR ENTERTAINMENT IS ABLE TO HEAR WHAT YOUR AUDIENCE HEARS - For the very first time, the act you hire is able to hear what you & your audiences hears, and is therefore more unlikely to play at uncomfortable sound levels than other acts would.
· THE MUSIC IS NATURALLY DYNAMIC - The softest to the more intense passages can be heard and enjoyed.
· BETTER STAGE APPEARANCE - Due to its compact size, there is less clutter on stage and more room.
· SOUND REPRODUCTION UNLIKE BEFORE – Audiences report that the clarity and excitement that comes from hearing the accurate reproduction of sound from each instrument, is unlike anything they have heard before in an amplified performance.
TC-HELICON VOICETONE HARMONY-GXT GUITAR AND VOCAL EFFECTS PEDAL
Creates Incredibly Life-Like Harmonies!
If you're a guitarist and singer-songwriter -- or a vocalist who also plays guitar -- TC-Helicon's VoiceTone Harmony-G XT is the ideal vocal effects pedal for you. The VoiceTone Harmony-G XT "listens" to your voice and your analog guitar audio signal, analyzes them using advanced VoiceLive 2 technology, and generates vocal harmonies based on the notes or chords you're playing. All you need is a guitar and a microphone to start producing smooth vocal harmonies. And the Harmony-G XT has advanced algorithms which let you double your voice, and add reverb, delay, and uMod (thickening) effects to your vocals. This little effects box might just be the one thing that's missing from your live show.
The Vocal Effect that Listens to Your Guitar
Some vocal harmony processors generate harmonies based on your voice alone -- which doesn't always work. For example, if your harmony processor generates a major third, but you're strumming a minor chord, it won't sound so good. That's why the TC-Helicon Harmony-G XT has a guitar input. Rather than just blindly follow your voice, the Harmony-G XT follows your guitar chords. Play a chord in A minor, and the VoiceTone will double or harmonize your voice in that chord. The Harmony-G XT uses advanced technology found in the TC-Helicon VoiceLive vocal processors to determine your pitch and generate natural-sounding harmonies with no latency at all.
Just Plug In: 1/4" Guitar and XLR Mic Inputs
Nothing would be worse than having all this great harmonizing technology, and having to use proprietary guitar pickups or special microphones to complete your setup. TC-Helicon has created technology which is instantly accessible to anyone with a standard 1/4" guitar output guitar and XLR microphone cable. The back of the Harmony-G XT has dual XLR outputs for the processed stereo signal, which you can plug into the soudboard, and a pass-thru output for your guitar. There's also a USB port so you can back up and restore your presets, and stay up to date with any cool new firmware improvements that TC-Helicon makes.
Made for Vocalists
TC-Helicon focuses on the needs of vocalists. While many of their products support guitar inputs, the main purpose of everything they make is to support singers. The Harmony-G XT pedal is essentially a pared-down VoiceLive 2 processor. More than a harmonizing engine, it's got built-in reverbs -- for both your voice and your guitar. You also get four overdub-style doubling effects with multiple voices. And the harmonies are customizable: Take your harmonies a 5th or a 4th above your pitch, or follow the bass note. The TC-Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT lets you create your own presets on the fly.
- Creates harmonies automatically, based on guitar and voice input, using TC-Helicon's NaturalPlay guitar-controlled harmony algorithm: - Reverb, delay, and uMod effects -- 18 possible combinations in all - Guitar signal can be mixed in and share reverb or passed through to separate amplifier - 4 doubling effects with multiple doubling voices - 10 presets with A/B options -- give your verses and choruses different vocal effects fast - TC-Helicon's "Tone" switch processes your vocals with "Live Engineer" effects: shape, compression, de-essing, and adaptive gate - Clean built-in microphone preamp with XLR input and phantom power - USB port for backing up your presets and updating your pedal's firmware - Flexible guitar routing options with "thru" output - Built-in guitar tuner - Select scale and key manually if you're singing without a guitar plugged in - Mono or stereo output
The Chauvet GigBAR 2 adds to the original ultimate pack-and-go 4-in-1 light by including UV in its pars and strobes for increased color mixing and effects. GigBAR 2 includes a pair of LED Derby fixtures, LED pars, a laser, and 4 high-power, LED strobe lights all mounted on one bar.
4 individually adjustable and interchangeable heads to cover any room or stage. GigBAR 2 strobes allows creation exciting chase and slow-motion effects and the adjustable red and green laser scatters hundreds of bright dots and beams in all the right directions.
Phenomenal built in automated and sound-activated programs are on board that include all 4 effects to make one complete show and you can easily control the unit from the display, IRC, wireless foot switch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level. Master/slave multiple units under the control of a single IRC or wireless foot switch and save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units. GigBAR 2 is ready for every application!
- 4-in-1 light - Includes a pair of LED Derby fixtures, LED pars, a laser, and 4 high-power, LED strobe lights all mounted on one bar - Create chase and slow-motion effects - Scatter hundreds of bright dots and beams - Built in automated and sound-activated programs - Includes OnStage tripod Lighting Stand, wireless footswitch, IRC-6 wireless remote, power cord and carry bags.